Some documents are made available in PDF format. You will need Adobe Reader to view them.
A variety of outreach materials are available, including fact sheets, presentations, case studies, guidance documents, and evaluation studies to assist agencies in developing and implementing smarter work zone innovations in the area of Project Coordination.
- Smarter Work Zones
- Work Zone Corridor Management in Michigan
- Importance of Diverse Stakeholder Engagement to Project Coordination Efforts
- More fact sheets coming soon!
- Michigan Department of Transportation Project Coordination on the I-94 Corridor
- Washington State Department of Transportation Regional Project Coordination
- District of Columbia Department of Transportation Integrated Work Zone Project Management System
- Guide to Project Coordination for Minimizing Work Zone Mobility Impacts
- Strategic Approaches at the Corridor and Network Level to Minimize Disruption from the Renewal Process
- Highway Construction Coordination to Minimize Traffic Impacts
- NCHRP Synthesis 413: Techniques for Effective Highway Construction Projects in Congested Urban Areas
- AASHTO’s Transportation Systems Management and Operations Guidance