The Wayne State University-Transportation Research Group hosted this free webinar on work zone crash data collection, reporting and safety analysis. This webinar presents material developed under a FHWA Work Zone Safety Grant.
Conducted jointly by the Wayne State University-Transportation Research Group and the University of Missouri, Columbia, this webinar is geared towards stakeholders involved in the crash data collection process. Major topics include:
- Work zone crash data elements used in crash analysis
- Work zone crash data collection process
- Value and utilization of various data elements
- Sources of crash databases
- Work zone crash analyses methods
- Procedure for analyzing work zone crash data using the Empirical Bayes Method
Length: 1.5 hrs.
Website: Link to URL
The webinar was held on December 5, 2017. The webinar recording can be viewed on the website above.
Topics: Crash Analysis; Crash Data; Data Collection; Work Zone Safety