Traffic Control for Safe Work Zones is designed to keep the workers and public safe during road construction and maintenance, utility work, landscaping and railway maintenance work along roadways in California. This training course is compliant with the California Manual on Uniform Traffic Control Devices (CAMUTCD), Cal-OSHA Sections 1598 & 1599, and California Vehicle Code Section 21400; it also incorporates the latest State and Federal guidelines.
- Liability and Human Factors in Work Zones
- Worker, Pedestrian and Bicyclist Safety
- Temporary Traffic Control Devices
- Components of Traffic Control Layouts
- Workshop on Typical Application Solutions
- Prepare, Install and Remove Work Zones
- Evaluate and Document Work Zones